Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boxing Manny Pacquiao will punish Brando
10-18-2017, 08:10 PM
Boxing Manny Pacquiao will punish Brando
Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach insists the boxer will punish Brandon Rios for one Preston Smith Jersey gym bust-up on Wednesday. Pacquiao, an eight-weight world champion, will see American Rios in Macau on Saturday, yet their bout has long been overshadowed utilizing a fiery pre-fight altercation. MORE: Pacquiao career on the line | Details of brawl, plus video Carlos Fields Jersey | Boxing event schedule The incident saw Roach clash with Rios' trainer Robert Garcia and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, when using the latter kicking Roach from the chest and allegedly mocking his having Parkinson's disease. Pacquiao was the calmest Bashaud Breeland Jersey of your pair to their subsequent pre s conference and has now a sured Roach that Rios covers his team's conduct on the ring. "Pacquiao told me, 'Are those the blokes that made fun individuals?' And i agreed, anf the said, 'That's all I' Mack Brown Jersey ve got to know,' and this man walked away," Roach said. "He advised me text Maurice Harris Jersey me saging isn't look after this guy quickly." Both boxers enter into the clash following lo ses throughout their previous fights, with Pacquiao looking to put 2012 defeats to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez behind him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply