Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Curt Schilling to pursue all legal optio
09-19-2017, 02:16 PM
Curt Schilling to pursue all legal optio
Former major league pitcher Curt Schilling proudly tweeted about his 17-year-olddaughter's college acceptance last Wednesday Trey Burton Jersey , however, many responded with obscenecomments , some mentioning rape.Like most fathers, Schilling doesn't play any games in regards to vulgarities about his daughter, which is gonna take legal action against those who attacked her online. "This wasn't harmle s. This wasn't a faiytale. This wasn't some guys having beers and making some interesting," Schilling Ron Jaworski Jersey said, via CBS Sports . "These were individuals who were malicious that aren't keen on me that experimented with destroy my daughter." MORE: Curt Schilling is a Hall of Famer, actually not close On Tuesday, the Yankees fired part-time ticket seller Sean MacDonaldfor sendingsexually explicittweets about Schilling's daughter. Additionally,Brookdale College studentAdam Nagel reportedly was suspended for sending Bryce Treggs Jersey similar tweets. Schilling Ryan Mathews Jersey claims toknowof seven other individualswho were alsodisciplined regarding their offensive tweets. "There is likely to be potentially legal implications having a couple of these. We were holding that bad," saidSchilling. "I attempt to pursue all legal options. Let's just state that." Schillinghas been contacted from the FBI and local the law about pre sing potentialcriminal charges against individuals that bullied his daughter. "This follows them the rest of their lives," Schilling said LeSean McCoy Jersey . "And for most worth mentioning guys, I'll always make sure it will."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply