Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I apply the skin-peel Glycolic acid ?
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
[Image: Glycolic-Acid-3-Tips-to-Achieving-Perfec...oducts.jpg]

1) Cleanse the face with a non-irritant face wash and dry completely

2) Spray a proper amount of peel-prep solution from the skin-peel kit on a cotton pad and wipe the face area to clean with it. The solution smells sweet and pleasant. I'ts a cleansing toner, you can see some dirt on the cotton pad even after cleaning your face with a face-wash prior to using this.

3) Apply Plamer’s Cocoa Butter around my eyes and lips to protect them form irritation if the peel gets too close to those areas.

4) Again on a thick cotton wool pad, squeeze out a big dime size amount of the Glycolic Acid from the kit and apply it all over except around the eyes and on the lips. The consistency of the acid is just right, it is a clear semi-liquid gel that spreads on easily and doesn’t drip. You don’t really need to apply a thick coat.

4) Keep the acid on for a specific time and spray the neutralizing solution from the kit on a cotton pad and wipe the peel away. As per the instructions, it is important to use the neutralizing solution for the acid to stop working. Glycolic acid doesn’t stop working just by washing off with water. You may prefer to use soft medical cotton wool pads instead of the Gauze pads which come with the peel kit. Although you may find the gauze pads quite rough on the peel treated skin.

5) Wash off by splashing a good amount of cold water, not with a face wash. Finally moisturize. Wink

ゆみはら・ひな〜♪
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: How do I apply the skin-peel Glycolic acid ?
Thanks. I would love to try a peel but I'm scared it will burn my face.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply