Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My J-Pop/Electronic Project :)
07-12-2014, 04:00 AM
My J-Pop/Electronic Project :)
みんあさんこんいちわ^^

Hello, I'm pretty new to this forums so, I'm not really sure if this is okay to post here or not. Lately I've been looking for a lot of people who're into J-Pop genre of music, to give their opinion on my song. My first and only song posted online that is, the rest I'm still working on. I'm no professional but I'm really proud of this song of mine haha. Please if you don;t mind would you give me your opinions of my song either here or where my song is posted? I'd really like some feed back from those who actually like the genre :3 ありがとうございます!
https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan

[Image: kbswut.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: My J-Pop/Electronic Project :)
Nice unique songs upload OfJapan!
I heard both Open Skies ( Instrumental ) and Rockets and Dreams: An Instrumental Journey playlist.

Quite not sure but Open Skies sounded like some sort of trance type [Image: confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862495]
Find all posts by this user
07-15-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: My J-Pop/Electronic Project :)
(07-14-2014 08:32 AM)Asuna Yuuki Wrote:  Nice unique songs upload OfJapan!
I heard both Open Skies ( Instrumental ) and Rockets and Dreams: An Instrumental Journey playlist.

Quite not sure but Open Skies sounded like some sort of trance type [Image: confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862495]

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply >< and you think so? What would be your opinion on making it seem more J-Pop ?:o Smile

[Image: kbswut.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user