Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snorkeling Sites in the Philippines
06-25-2014, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 09:21 PM by jpop.)
Rainbow Snorkeling Sites in the Philippines
hey guys! please only share actual experiences. Smile

what are the best snorkeling sites you've been to in the Philippines? please share so we can explore them, too! I decided to start this thread because it was the first time i went snorkeling during a trip to Puerto Princesa. i fell in love with Helen's Garden - the snorkeling site that is very close to Dos Palmas.

The day before that, we went to Pambato Reef, however, it was not impressive. so when we went to Helen's Garden the following day, oh my! it was soooooo beautiful Heart. there was diverse marine life - fish of different colors (I followed a purple fish out of my excitement!, HAHA), corals of different colors, there was a portion where you can see lots of green corals so maybe thats is why it is called as "Helen's "Garden". Cool

Due because of this relaxing great experience, i am now so interested in exploring other snorkeling sites. Smile Take note, only snorkeling though, not scuba diving, i can't do scuba diving, I'm afraid of deep water. Tongue I can only do snorkeling since they have life vest. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Snorkeling Sites in the Philippines - takiko - 06-25-2014 08:04 AM