Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Winter Solstice ( 愛しています ) Ft - 初音ミク
09-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Winter Solstice ( 愛しています ) Ft - 初音ミク
Hey everyone!

This is a song I had made this week. It's from my upcoming album I'm working on. I believe this will be the only song I post from it till I'm done, since vocals need to be added, etc. Aside from that, this song is probably the most personal song I think I'll be making. Plucked my heart strings while I was making it. This song means a lot to me, and it made me think of how far I've come, from my past haha. ( -~-); How you like it! Please share,like and comment if you enjoy the song Smile! I hope to release my album soon! Let me know what you think of the song, and if you're looking forward to the ablum. ありがとうございます! Sadness & Love in this song indeed. Did my best to add more stuff around 3:50 in the song ^^

Also, I'm thinking about doing some songs in Japanese, although I personally do not speak/read Japanese well enough to make song lyrics, perhaps there are some of you who may be willing to work on something together when ever the time comes? :3 If you like what I do at least haha. Anywho, here's the song, it's just instrumental for now Smile Enjoy ^^

https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan/winter-so...strumental

[Image: kbswut.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 09:23 PM by jpop.)
RE: Winter Solstice ( 愛しています ) Ft - 初音ミク
Your music is really amazing, congratulations! We visited your soundcloud account and actually we're listening at your music. Bye bye OfJapan
Find all posts by this user
09-15-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Winter Solstice ( 愛しています ) Ft - 初音ミク
(09-14-2014 09:23 PM)jpop Wrote:  Your music is really amazing, congratulations! We visited your soundcloud account and actually we're listening at your music. Bye bye OfJapan

Thanks so much, that means a lot to me ! Smile

[Image: kbswut.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user